Wednesday, May 19, 2010

And they're off!

So school is out now... how about that?! I ended up really good... three A's and two B's. However, I'm fairly displeased that my teachers didn't bump me up to A's since I had an 89 in both of those classes AND worked my ass off... grrrrr. >.< But hey... a 3.5 this semester is pretty dang good! I've been trying to pull myself out of the hole I dug for myself in previous years of school. I just partied WAY too much and was so depressed I just had no energy for school, not to mention didn't know what I wanted to do. BUT this year has been amazing.
So this summer I don't have anything too wild planned... Drew and I are taking two online summer classes together that start on June 7th so we have a little bit of a break. And then I'm taking a geology field trip for one credit hour in June, whoo hoo! It's weird to think that I'm a junior now. What craziness. I should be able to get my school done in three semesters and then in the fourth one do an internship. Time really flies as you get older, never doubt that for a second. (Oh yes, and don't forget our family reunions this summer too.)
I was just reminiscing the other day about Drew and me... about this time last year is when we started hanging out =) I feel like I've known him forever because we are sooo close but I also feel like it was just yesterday when we were going on our first date! Hehe. July 7th is our one year anniversary and that date is coming up fast!
Work is going well. Our DM came today. I thought she was coming to watch me but she really didn't. I did have an amazing 10-12 segment however! =) I'm really liking my CSL position. It feels good to move up and have more responsibility and have the chance to make a positive impact on the brand!
I must be going now. I need to run to the post office and what not. I will try to blog more... I know it has been almost two weeks since my last post! Toodles!
☮gretchen elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Dear Gretchen,

    Thank You for entering the Bake Up Summer Sweets Contest. I hope you are given the opportunity to own a new KitchenAid mixer so you can whip up your chocolate chip cookie recipe with ease.
    Thank You and Good Luck!
    The Beso Team
    Beso.com

    ReplyDelete