Monday, May 3, 2010

Keep it fresh

I wish I had more time to blog! I'm like a crazy chicken running around with my head cut off... or so it feels like it! So for all my devoted fans out there (bahaha) I am sorry that I haven't had much time. Let me recap these past two weeks or so.
Today happened to be the first night I closed by myself with miss Larissa. I was kinda nervous and hectic in my brain because I wanted to make sure everything went swimmingly... which I'm pretty sure it did! If you read my last blog it mentioned me getting promoted. The last two weeks I spent a lot of time at work training, but it definitely paid off! Literally... hehe.
School is coming to an end and yes, most of my teachers are being evil. I took my stats lab final today and I think I did quite well. Lab grade is added to the class grade so it should bring my overall up, as long as I don't bomb the class final, haha. I have a 91% in psych stats... pretty proud of myself! Tomorrow is my last test in international relations. Thank god. We already did our 'final' which was a seven page paper. And she is STILL making us come to class on Thursday and Tuesday. Grrr, that does not make me happy. Hopefully I get a good grade on tomorrow's test and my final paper because I think I have something like an 89.9 in there.
Hmmmm.... our portolios for advanced general psychology are due on Thursday. I finished my resume today but I still need to do my cover letter for it and my personal statement for grad. school. Wednesday is our biology lab final... it's about 50 multiple choice questions over the entire semester of lab so hopefully I do good in it! I shouldddddd have all A's this semester out of my four class and two labs.
So that only means that next week is finals week! Whoo hoo! I believe my last final is on Thursday. I'm so excited because my uncle and Raef are coming back for about four days! =) Soooo jacked. They are coming back for Ellen's graduation. I cannot believe my sister is graduating already. Crazy stuff! I guess I always feel so much older than her when I'm really not, haha. I'm so proud of the woman she is becoming and how far she has come in life and improving on her attitude. I KNOW she is going to kick college's ass!
Hope I didn't bore everyone too much with my academia shtuff. Have a good night, all!

☮gretchen elizabeth

p.s. check out this craziness! Martha Stewart as a model?! Who knew!

http://www.toryburch.com/toryburch/company/spotlightOnMarthaStewart.jsp?icCategory=cat180010&icSort=?icCategory=cat200012?icCategory=cat210046

No comments:

Post a Comment