Sunday, September 9, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things.

Hey, look. I'm blogging again. It's a good sign. Or maybe it's a sign that I'm not really reading my research and statistics book.

I made it through my first week of graduate school. Success! I may have a little bit more anxiety added now BUT I am confident in my abilities. Just ya know... intimidated. I need to make a list of things I want to talk about here because this is not making any sense so I will just jot a few things down.

WINE. I had some today... it was delicious. I went to Arbor Crest (www.arborcrest.com) today with a classmate, Jen, and did some wine tasting, viewing the beautiful scenery, and just hanging out. It was absolutely gorgeous. The woman who helped us was super friendly and I just loved her! I also had an ulterior motive; I wanted to see if it would be a good wedding venue. The answer to that is: heck yes. No, we are not engaged yet so don't be all excited haha. I will be going back there again before it is cold.

ANIMALS. What, that's weird. I am just thinking about the Second Annual Mutts and Monsters 5k and how awesome it's going to be. Check out the website: http://www.muttsandmonsters.blogspot.com and if you are in the Hays, KS area (or will be), participate! You can also sponsor, advertise, donate and volunteer (and more), as well. The first one was part of my brain child and leadership project last fall. I'd encourage you to learn more about this fabulous organization. http://www.westernplainsanimalrefuge.org Look at the websites and also check out the Facebook pages, as well.

IG. If you want to follow my (mostly) daily life in pictures, check out my Instagram. My profile is set to private so you have to request to follow me. My username is 'gethyfault' Yes, so original. There isn't much to say here. I like this app... I follow a lot of fitness and fashion pages. Because that is what I do. So, so vain.

Don't judge me.

gretchen elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment