Sunday, June 13, 2010

Crazy little woman

Long time no see. Perfect time for some late night blogging, I suppose! haha.. ummm so this weekend I didn't really do any homework so I'm slightly behind BUT I will do a bunch tomorrow. I can't believe classes have already started. But they will be over before we know it... July 30th is the last day for classes but I should finish before that. So I was thinking I'd like this philosophy class but so far it is STUPID. I hate to say that, because I loved Bioethics and I generally like things like that but OMG it's so boring and the reading is fairly difficult because it is SO boring. Our teacher said that we may have to read chapters more than once to understand them and I'm thinking... hell to the no, I will not!
I was looking at stuff for the Water Issues field trip I'm going on actually in a week and I thought we were going to Cedar Bluff or something... nope. Going to the water treatment plant here in Hays. I was looking at pictures... let's just say GROSS. hahaha I'm not weak stomached but that shit smells nasty too (no pun intended lol). But hey, it shouldn't be TOO terrible.
And really one last thing that has been on my mind lately. I can't figure out if something is wrong with me. I feel like an old person because all I really do is work, do homework, clean, do laundry etc. and I usually have no energy to do anything besides that. I guess sometimes we do fun stuff, but not that much. And I fee like I have lost connection with a lot of my friends. I love all my friends to death but there are a select few that drive me NUTS. Okay, I know in high school people can be pretty wild/hyper/loud/stupid whatever but I'm not that way really at all anymore. Yeah I can be goofy but I'm not as immature as I was in high school. I suppose I just feel like I can't stand being around some people because they act like they are still in high school and/or need to grow the fuck up!! There is a time and a place for retardedness I understand... but ALL THE DAMN TIME is just a little ridiculous. I sound like a bitchy old lady, lol... But I've always had a short temper and I get easily annoyed. So, when I feel like someone is being really immature for their age it just drives me crazy!
And I think it's funny when people get mad at me because I don't go out or hang out with them... but I pretty much NEVER get a phone call or a text. If you really wanna hang out with me don't write on my fucking facebook wall because I don't even get on it everyday. Not only that, but my friends hang out with my sister more than me. Not that I care that they hang out with her but some of those people... are not the best influences on my little sister. And honestly when it comes down to it, I'll pick my sister over anyone ANY DAY.
Well, I get the eff off my soap box. That is enough venting for one time haha. I'll keep you updated!

☮gretchen elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Ugh...I know those feelings! Not a fun time and, to tell you the truth, it seems like it comes and goes depending on what's going on in my life (even at (almost) 30). The good news is that even after all those feelings and ups and downs, I'm still friends with all those that I've always "loved to death", annoying or not. The time will come when the friends you miss the most (due to their extreme "retardedness", as you so eloquently put it) realize they need some more mature friends to hang around with and they'll be glad to have you, even if they do get pissed and don't understand you right now. I guess you just have to wait for some people to catch up! ;) Love you and love the blog!!

    ReplyDelete