Saturday, June 19, 2010

R-E-L-A-X

Today was a GLORIOUS DAY! Yesterday was my first day off in about 3 weeks. Seriously, I thought I was going to go insane. I did some father's day shopping with my sister, ran errands, take a nap and then did homework with Drew. (<---yesterday) We went out to dinner at Napoli's Friday night and then had a spectacular evening with friends, got home at 1:30 or so, and didn't go to bed 'til about 3 am haha. So that was sort of off track since I said TODAY was a glorious day.
I woke up fairly early and then went back to bed til about 12:15 (don't judge me, I deserve a sleep in day). Drew and I decided to spend a lovely day shopping and then going to dinner. We went to Salina and kinda got turned around a little bit but it wasn't long before we found our way! ;) We went to Hobby Lobby first... I could have bought so much stuff in there! But we just got a cute little sign to hang in the kitchen that says "I kiss better than I cook". Apparently, Drew thinks that describes me perfectly. *rolls eyes* I don't think either of us were in much of a shopping mood but we got a few things at the mall. We both got some things at Old Navy... I totally forgot there was an ON there! And Drew got a polo at RUE and I got a bra at Victoria's Secret. Semi Annual Sale, baby! hehe
My favorite part of the day was probably going to dinner. We ate at Red Lobster... oh my lanta. It was sooooo delicious. Seafood is my favorite food so I was in heaven! We ate sooo much. We got lobster nachos, cheesy biscuits (of course!), and he got the ultimate something (I forget haha... that had lobster tail, crab legs, shrimp something) and I got some shrimp skewer thing. Not to mention our meals came with salads and a side. Definitely didn't get to those though, haha.
We were going to go roller skating but the weather was looking pretty iffy so we just decided to trek home. So now we're at home, watching Man vs. Wild, just chilling. I totally need a fun but relaxing weekend and tomorrow I will probably just lay around and MAYBE do some laundry and probably do some homework! Well, I'm getting pretty tired so I think I'm going to lay down with my babe! =)

☮gretchen elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment