Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What I'm Wearing

So if you're like me, you wear a mix of brands when it comes to makeup. I recently decided to share what I wear normally when I do my makeup and I was thinking, "Wow, that is a lot of different brands!" So, I will post some pictures and walk you through what I put on. You may notice why I am so natural and simple when it comes to makeup... even when I do a 'natural' look it still takes forever. Ain't nobody got time for that. 



Sorry for the serious face, haha. ;) 

Foundation: I am wearing Urban Decay Naked Skin liquid foundation in color 2.0. It is a little light for my skin right now but I do not use it every day and I warm it up with powder and bronzer. I am also wearing Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation in Ivory 2 over it. Just a quick overlay. I briefly review it here.

Highlighter/Bronzer: I am wearing Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Waikiki Strip/Peachy Glow for bronzer (cheek bones and t-zone) and Benefit Cosmetics Watts Up! on the top of my cheek bones. 

Brows/Lashes: Emani Minerals Brow Powder and Liner Brush in Blonde (they have other color combos, though!). Yes, I recognize I am in dire need of a waxing/shaping. For mascara I am wearing Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! It is a black mascara and I do not think it comes in other colors.

Lips: Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Naked (pinky neutral). I love how cooling it is. And even a little plumping. Buxom lip glosses are also amazing. 

Shadow/Liner: bareMinerals 'Well-Rested' SPF 20 powder multi-tasker all over, Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Honey Spice on lid, and Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Iris in the crease. For eyeliner I am wearing a shot of purple underneath my eye on the lower lashes. It is an old eyeliner I have and I am not sure if it is made anymore. Rimmel Extreme Definition two-tone eye definer in 'Rock Chick.' It is two colors of purple and I am wearing the brighter one. I find that websites review it and it may be available to purchase on the UK Ebay or Amazon.

In a nutshell, that is what I wear when I wear more makeup than usual during the day time. I'd like to hear some of your go-tos! 

Have a fab rest of your week!


gretchen elizabeth

Please note, I am not paid to do these reviews nor am I doing this for the benefit of any company. It is just my own personal opinions, experiences, likes and dislikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment