Friday, May 31, 2013

Emani Minerals Brow and Liner

First off I would like to apologize for not posting as much as I said I would. For those of you who do not know, I am in grad school and we are in the middle of a short four week intensive so it has been pretty.... intense. 

Today I am just going to give a brief review of my fave eyebrow liner and brush because I get asked about my eyebrows 'a lot.' It is made by Emani and I will post some links below where you can get it. I purchased it from my esthetician who does my eyebrows. For those of you in the Spokane area, I would HIGHLY recommend that you visit her for your skincare/eyebrow needs. Here is where you can find her: Trisha Watson, Spokane

As always, here are a few of my favorite things *in my Julie Andrews singing voice*:

1) It is vegan. I do not really think I need to say much here. I am sure most products of its kind are vegan, but hey can't beat cruelty-free!
2) It has two colors! I use the blonde/brown one. It is nice because I can use the darker one when I have my really dark hair and my blonde one when I have blonde or lighter brown hair. There is also a coco/black one for those of you who have darker eyebrows! 
3) I LOVE the brush they make. It is a slanted brush and the bristles/hairs are tight together so when you apply it, you get a nice clean line.
4) It is simple. I like simple. I need simple... I am no makeup artist. All I do is wet the slanted brush, get some brow color on it, line the bottom of my eyebrow, and then brush up the line of color with the other side (sort of a round mascara looking brush, or a brow brush... haha). Seriously it is that easy. 

Overall, I would really give it a 5/5. It is just that great. And I forgot to add, very affordable. I do not think I will run out for a LONG time and my brush is still going strong (I have been using it for almost a year now). Do not forget to clean it, though! Warm water and mild soap will do the trick. 

I would LOVE to hear what you all think about it. Or what are some of your favorite eyebrow products? I think the eyebrows get neglected sometimes when really they are the most important thing on our faces, I think. If eyes are the windows to the soul then the eyebrows are the frames. I heard that once somewhere, not sure where (probably Trisha). =)


Happy weekend-ing,

gretchen elizabeth



No comments:

Post a Comment