Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Enzo Milano Gio Flat Iron 1"

So, I thought I would write about something a little different this time. I apologize in advance as this will be fairly short. Grad school duties call.

Today I want to share with you all my favorite straightener of all time. For those of you that know me pretty well, know that I am not the most hair savvy person... understatement of all time. Which is why I love this Enzo Milano straightener. If you like CHI, you will like this 10x better I can almost guarantee that!


A few reasons why it is my favorite:


It has a wide-range of temperatures so it works on all types of hair. I turn it up almost all the way (which I believe is 450 degrees) because I have thick but fine hair. Does that make sense? LOTS of fine hair, I guess. Haha.


The cord does not tangle! There is no way you can can tangle it unless you tie it in a knot or something.


It works really well for straightening, curling, AND doing waves. This is nice for me since I do not to my hair all that much besides straightening it. I do not want to go out and buy a bunch of expensive tools when I have one that does multiple jobs for me.


Downside.... cost. It is fairly expensive. I think it is normally about $200 but I have seen a lot of websites that sell it for quite a bit cheaper, like $130. I am sure you could get it for even cheaper than that if you just do a little bit of browsing!


Like I said, this will be a short one! I hope this was helpful for some of you. Please leave me suggestions or products to try or review! 


Arivederci,


gretchen elizabeth


Enzo Milano Click there for the official EM site. Like I said, there are multiple sites that sell them. Good luck! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment